We’re proud to announce that 3Gtms CEO Mitch Weseley will speak at the BG Strategic Advisors (BGSA) Supply Chain Conference Jan 23-25! It’s the industry’s only CEO-level conference focused on all segments of the supply chain.
Mitch will join fellow leaders to discuss what’s new and exciting in the latest supply chain technologies. What are supply chain technology companies doing to expand their services and markets in 2019? How does technology drive business and improvements? What is the value of technology in logistics?
The panel will also discuss:
- Customer/client trends in the market today and what’s expected in the near future.
- The Amazon effect – what are the larger competitors (Amazon, Google, Uber, etc.) working on? Is this helping or hurting supply chain technology companies?
- The evolution of the digital supply chain: What pain points are being addressed and what are the exciting new products and services in the pipeline?
- Compliance/regulatory issues and their impact on competition and growth.
- Bleeding-edge technology, such as AI, machine learning, big data, IoT and more…what’s the impact on the market and customers?
If you’re attending BGSA, be sure to join us for this wide-ranging and insightful discussion!
Supply Chain Technologies: What’s New and Exciting?
Thursday, Jan. 24
11:20 AM – 12:20 PM
Go here for more details and to see all panel speakers!