Industry: Logistics Services
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
- Earned one of its largest deals to date with TMS that met unique customer requirements
- Expanded offerings with pallet-based rating capability
Challenge: Transportation Management Software to Manage Pallet-Based Rating
Rohlig needed a transportation management system (TMS) provider that could deliver pallet-based rating to serve Rohlig’s many LTL carriers with very heavy pallets. To the best of Rohlig’s knowledge, no TMS provider has this capability…until they approached 3Gtms.
Solution: Powerful and Intuitive 3Gtms
3Gtms delivered those capabilities, including rate-based tariffs that gave Rohlig more flexibility for future rating.
The 3Gtms system, 3G-TM, is a broad and deep, intuitive multi-mode TMS for mid to large 3PLS, shippers, brokers, forwarders and other non-asset based transportation companies. 3G-TM manages the full order-to-cash process in real time and within a single system. It is the only TMS in the world powerful enough to handle the most complicated projects, yet intuitive enough to be used by all transportation professionals.
3G-TM is the only single-platform solution encompassing:
- Electronic or web services-based order capture
- Vendor and customer collaboration
- Customer and carrier contract management
- Electronic routing guide management
- Mode and service level selection
- Optimal carrier selection
- Multi-stop TL, LTL and pool distribution optimization
- Carrier tendering (EDI, carrier portal, Email)
- Spot market integration
- Status tracking and automated alerts
- Freight audit
- eMatch and pay or auto-pay
- Operational and scorecard reporting
Results: Efficient, Effective Management Lands Large Customer
Backed by 3Gtms, Rohlig landed one of its biggest deals to date and delivered efficient, effective management of the customer’s scale-straining pallets.
“We were impressed with the flexibility of 3Gtms’ software,” said Ryan Murphy of Rohlig. “This was a critical issue that our client needed resolved and with the help of 3Gtms’ team of experts we were able to present them with a solution that met the requirement and helped us secure one of our largest contracts.”