Rohlig needed a transportation management system (TMS) provider that could deliver pallet-based rating to serve Rohlig’s many LTL carriers with very heavy pallets. To the best of Rohlig’s knowledge, no TMS provider has this capability…until they approached 3Gtms.
3Gtms delivered those capabilities, including rate-based tariffs that gave Rohlig more flexibility for future rating.
The 3Gtms system, 3G-TM, is a broad and deep, intuitive multi-mode TMS for mid to large 3PLS, shippers, brokers, forwarders and other non-asset based transportation companies. 3G-TM manages the full order-to-cash process in real time and within a single system. It is the only TMS in the world powerful enough to handle the most complicated projects, yet intuitive enough to be used by all transportation professionals.
3G-TM is the only single-platform solution encompassing:
• Electronic or web services-based order capture
• Vendor and customer collaboration
• Customer and carrier contract management
• Electronic routing guide management
• Mode and service level selection
• Optimal carrier selection
• Multi-stop TL, LTL and pool distribution optimization
• Carrier tendering (EDI, carrier portal, Email)
• Spot market integration
• Status tracking and automated alerts
• Freight audit
• eMatch and pay or auto-pay
• Operational and scorecard reporting
Backed by 3Gtms, Rohlig landed one of its biggest deals to date and delivered efficient, effective management of the customer’s scale-straining pallets.
“We were impressed with the flexibility of 3Gtms’ software,” said Ryan Murphy of Rohlig. “This was a critical issue that our client needed resolved and with the help of 3Gtms’ team of experts we were able to present them with a solution that met the requirement and helped us secure one of our largest contracts.”