Our commitment to you doesn’t end after the go-live. And we have an industry-leading customer retention rate to prove it. Our laser-focus on customer satisfaction and delight starts with our CEO and board of directors, and permeates throughout our organization.
What does a customer-centric ethos look like in practice?
- Happy customers who report the highest satisfaction levels of any TMS customer group.
- A partnership approach that seeks to understand your problems first to ensure our solution gets at the core of your issue.
We offer collaborative and forward-thinking programs that result in the best long-term user experience.
- Monthly Webinar Series: Offers informational and educational sessions
- Customer User Group: A two-way communication program for all customers across all geographies and industries. This helps us improve our solutions and service via consistent, open and valuable feedback.
- Regular “Voice of the Customer” surveys: Gather feedback on satisfaction with our products, services and company.
We encourage our customers to communicate freely, openly and frequently!
For current customers, our Help Desk Knowledge Base is full of useful information regarding execution and set-up, as well as documents such as Release Notes, Integration Documentation, and articles on common questions and issues.