Our commitment to you doesn’t end after the go-live. And we have an industry-leading customer retention rate to prove it. Our laser-focus on customer satisfaction and delight starts with our CEO and board of directors, and permeates throughout our organization.
What does a customer-centric ethos look like in practice?
- Happy customers who report the highest satisfaction levels of any TMS customer group.
- A partnership approach that seeks to understand your problems first to ensure our solution gets at the core of your issue.
We offer collaborative and forward-thinking programs that result in the best long-term user experience.
- Monthly Webinar Series: Offers informational and educational sessions
- Customer User Group: A two-way communication program for all customers across all geographies and industries. This helps us improve our solutions and service via consistent, open and valuable feedback.
- Regular “Voice of the Customer” surveys: Gather feedback on satisfaction with our products, services and company.
We encourage our customers to communicate freely, openly and frequently!
8:30am – 6:00pm U.S. Eastern Time (Monday – Friday)
24/7 via email
For current customers, our Help Desk Knowledge Base is full of useful information regarding execution and set-up, as well as documents such as Release Notes, Integration Documentation, and articles on common questions and issues.